Thursday, September 27, 2007

Something Nicole wrote *Nothing But Hope*



Love is never easy,
Always drivin ppl crazy.
I'm not gonna claim u'r mine not gonna call u my baby,
To u it cn forever remain a maybe
Sadly..I can't be u'r laydee..
I'd nvr even allow u to touch me..

I'm high Maintainence,
Always wantin somethin every moment,
Callin u to pay my bills all of a sudden..
I'm a total burden,
I'm not the kind that would give u satisfaction..
Nvr u'r expectation..
Not ready to hold u tight,
Not with all my might..
Not willin to see u with my sight,
Never gonna kiss u side by side,
This ain't somethin light,
When I heard u cried,
I'd only sit for a few seconds n sigh..

I love a mess,
Always wantin nothin but cash,
Screamin for more ending it with a hash.
Ready to mash?
Den let's crash!

I'm always out for fun,
More than 20 times a month,
Hate me all u want!

I'm never really home,
Flying from here to Rome,
Love stoppin by Dome.

I'm not the kind that will wait at your door,
Get use to it cause u knew it before,
Stare at u n never giving u somemore.

Laughin at everything u do by the road corner..
Though this i'm never a loner,
Not like you a SUCKER!
Always screamin nothing but FUCKER!

I'm no bitch,
Unlike CInderella,I'm worst than u'r nightmare witch,
Wrecking every cellar,
Thrashing from classes to a beautiful beach!
I'm a girl who likes class skipping..
Aren't I something?
I don't need you,
Not bothered bout what u do,
Your face fading from this scene too..
You'd be gone in the count of 2

Don't have have hope!
I don't lke u writting stupid little cheesy notes!
Grab your coat,
Leave me and go on livin in tht mote. (motel)

Hate it when u r around,
Gossiping bout u without a sound,
You keep an eye on me like a hound,
I hate it so give me a break!Wantin to Climb and scream on the peak of a MOunt!
Every step i make, I don't expect u to take nor count!
Ewww a stalker u are..
Keep off the GROUND!

1 comment:

Beh Yan Kuan said...

lol.yk here!wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!