Thursday, September 27, 2007

Recent events...


hi... reports frm the moderator! lolx


k on the 22nd Sept, Saturday, we had a small gathering at my place! *swimmin pool area* it was held at night starting time=7+-10+.

a real fun night.. lol let me name tha ppl who were there


~ me (of cos lmao)

~ Yan Kuan

~Cheryl

~ Sharon

~Chiam
~Shirley
~Ian

~Kevin

~Jin Han

~Wen Chun

~Choon Sien

~Selwyn

~Prasaad

~Xie Chang

~Wei Shern


ok dats so far the shortest guestlist ever..but hey it was fun! I bought so much of chips n so did Jin Han! Hmph y nobody told me he was bringin! lol n Wen Chun had to buy 3 packets of ice frm 7-11! eh i still hv one packet larh! You want it back? lolx i can bring to skool n by time it'll b melted d wei..SWTXZ =.="


k wad happened was they played candles n firecrackers or wtv it was. We wated to go to the park but swt my mom said no cos to dangerous! n btw it was already so dark n late..9somethin d n then the park der no street lights..scary right so i snuck out of the apartment n went lar..out of the blue my mom had to call n i had to run bak just in time! Luckilly i had Kevin running with me (with a lantern) so at leaste there was some light! I hate walking in streets n back lanes at night It practically creeped me out. Then I n Kevin reached in time. Phew wad a drama!


*Thank U Kevin*


N hey i lost one plastic cup! lol still can't find it despite so many ppl finding it..

Wen Chun had his heartbrokken tht night! gosh n me almost died of not eating anything except a bun! *whole day* oh btw's tht day i didn't even sleep! the next day i realised i looked like a friggin panda! my goodness..


we had 5 or four bottles of sparkling wine..i wonder y didn't we have beer beverages! LOLX wtv it is it was definitly a fun night n to those who could not come..I feel sorry for u! BB


END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.